I am a body-centered health practitioner and guide who integrates my experience as an RN, health coach, advocate and Nia teacher to guide people on their path to healing. Facing a chronic illness opened my eyes to the critical role toxins, pathogens and viruses play in chronic and life-threatening illness. It is my purpose to shine the light on this information and provide the tools, information and support so people can be empowered to heal.
Movement, food as medicine, community, nature and The Medical Medium are the foundations for my own healing as well as my practice. I understand the work, strength, compassion and support that is required to heal and am here to serve you in any way I can along your path.
Education & Current Certifications
- Certified Integrative Medicine Health Coach in 2016
- Master’s of Nursing (Clinical Nurse Specialist) at University of Washington in 2007
- Certified Nia Instructor in 2002
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Linfield College in 2001
- Founder of Moving To Heal – nursing navigation, advocacy, health coach and guide, Nia instructor 2011 – Current
- Oncology Clinical Nurse Specialist & Lung Cancer Patient Navigator at Overlake Hospital 2007 – 2010
- Teacher Assistant & Clinical Instructor at University of Washington 2005 – 2007
- Outpatient Oncology RN at Minor & James Medical 2004 – 2005
- Inpatient RN on a General Medical, Oncology & Pediatric Unit at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center 2001 – 2004