At Emerald City Judo
Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:30 – 10:30am
Saturdays 9:00 – 10:00am
*No morning Nia class Saturday, November 18th due to free afternoon Nia event.
All Nia classes at Emerald City Judo are open to the public. Drop-in’s are welcomed (online booking is not required).
Stay tuned as I work to add more classes at Emerald City Judo. If you would like to provide feedback on class days, times and programming you can complete a survey.
If these class times don’t work for you, check out NiaTV or Schedule a Private Nia class with me – for Individuals & GroupsBook NIA Class
Emerald City Judo
14590 NE 95th St, Suite A/B
Redmond, WA 98052
Around the corner from “Hi-Fi Brewery”. Furthest building from Willows Road within the Willows Business Center.
Nia Class Rates
Cash, check or credit cards accepted
• Drop-in: $18
• “New to Nia” 3-class pass: $30
• 4-class pass: $56 (valid for 3 months)*
• 8-class pass: $96 (valid for 4 months)*
• Monthly Unlimited Pass*: $90
• 3-Month Unlimited Pass*: $240
>> 20% Discount offered to full time students**, Veterans, 65 yo and older, and active Nia Teachers <<
* No refunds will be given for passes. If an illness occurs a partial refund may be transferred to a future class card or session per discretion of instructor.
**Local students only. Not combined with any other offers.
It is important that all individuals have an opportunity to experience Nia regardless of income. A sliding scale is available for low income students who value Nia and are willing to trade their time. Contact me to apply for financial assistance.
Learn more about Nia or my Integrative Health Coaching services